PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted splitting of tracks...

Roffeman1
01-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi.

I have noticed tath some songs have silence in them that maskes replay music think it is a nwe track and splits the track... I have to use audacity to combine the files agein. May i recomend a new function for the program "combine tracks"? So if a song splits i can just mark them and right click and combine them and then research for tags once more... :D

Cheryl Wester
01-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. We also do have Replay Media Splitter that will join files also.

mvalburg
04-08-2014, 03:55 AM
Joining tracks would, however, be a natural and extremely convenient feature for Replay Music. Getting it to split tracks accurately is very difficult, requiring a lot of trial and error, when recording certain kinds of music (classical, ambient, for instance). To use Replay Media Splitter requires moving the tracks to RMS, joining, telling it where to put the new file, deleting the joined files. In a long recording, with many separate splitting errors, this can take a long time.

A "join tracks" function in Replay Music would allow one to simply select the recorded files, hit the "Join" button, and the program would join them and delete the partial files automatically.

Cheryl Wester
04-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Our developer does read this so you never know. Thanks.