PDA

View Full Version : Replay 4.00 no longer tagging tracks

missy31
11-25-2011, 05:27 PM
I have been a longtime user of Replay Music and this is the first time this specific issue has happened. I was using it on my Win XP laptop but have recently moved to my Win 7 desktop. I open Replay, choose start recording,click open website, Jango then ok. It starts recording and does actually record the music it just never tags the first track nor does it fail and move to the second track. The only way I can rename the file is to leave Replay open then manually listen to and rename each track. Also it is setup to record as mp3 and they are listed as wav files, not sure if this is because they never get identified though. I have tried turning off my firewall and AV programs but didn't resolve the issue. I read other threads about tagging on Win 7 but those indicated it initally tagged the track but mine doesn't do that.

Mis

missy31
11-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Disregard, updating to 4.05 resolved the issue.

Jeff Lenney
11-26-2011, 02:48 AM
Thanks for the update and we're glad you got it working! :)

carosati3
11-28-2011, 08:04 AM
I have version 4.05 and it won't tag tracks from Napster. Any idea why?

Cheryl Wester
11-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Napster is not easy to tag from due to how they stream the music. Try it with the web based version of Napster. Make sure the music is not new as it takes a couple of months to get in the database.