PDA

View Full Version : records with no progress?

crashdawg
11-14-2011, 03:43 PM
hello,could someone please tell me why some sites replay shows it is recording,but there is no progress if any it shows like 3 seconds, but is still recording. thanks. crash

juanlfm
11-15-2011, 01:53 AM
I am sorry, I do not understand the question. I would find it helpful if you could give some more information.

Jeff Lenney
11-16-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi Crash

Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

crashdawg
11-21-2011, 01:34 AM
yep
http://www.naked.com/
that is one of them.thanks

Hi Crash

Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

juanlfm
11-22-2011, 02:54 AM
I tried it and it works for me. I am sorry if I am stating the obvious but you should launch RMC before going to the website you wish to record.

I´ve had to return and edit my post. It records but when attempting to play back the RMC file warns it is missing a codec, then playback stops.

Eule2000
12-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Someone fixxed this Problem yet?

It can catch the video, it also downloaded, but when the girl goes offline your file get a error and its about 1-5Mb large with only 2 seconds.
Would be awesome if someone can tell me how I can still record (also I can offer something ;) ).

I use the Original Version 4.3.2

Thanks