PDA

View Full Version : No option for Universal Audio Driver

abstract
10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I am using Windows XP SP3. My sound drivers are SigmaTel Audio. When attempting to test audio in Video Capture settings, the only thing in the drop down is SigmaTel Audio. The test fails. I have sound through my speakers with no problem but Video Capture test fails. How do I get Universal Audio Drivers?

Cheryl Wester
10-11-2011, 09:12 PM
It is located under settings and tools. Thanks.

abstract
10-12-2011, 06:28 AM
I am in Video Capture and when you click the icon for settings another window opens. In this window I do not see "Tools" anywhere. Please advise.

juanlfm
10-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Open Replay Video Capture. Click Settings. Then on the Tool bar you click on Tools. In the new open menu click on Installed Codecs. I am using RVC 5.32.

Cheryl Wester
10-13-2011, 06:43 PM
If you still don't see it verify what version you are using.

skywire
10-17-2011, 06:30 PM
It is located under settings and tools. Thanks.

If you had actually read the question, you would have noticed that the questioner had already found that. The problem is that the universal audio driver does not show up as a choice. I have the same problem. We need some help. Do we need to somehow install the universal audio driver? Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
10-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Please send us a screen shot of that so we can see it. In the latest version it is undertools- audio recording options .

juanlfm
10-21-2011, 01:04 AM
If you had actually read the question, you would have noticed that the questioner had already found that. The problem is that the universal audio driver does not show up as a choice. I have the same problem. We need some help. Do we need to somehow install the universal audio driver? Thanks.
The Universal Audio Driver is showing on mine. It is fourth choice down in Tools. You may need to uninstall, download update or latest version and install again.

mrdottin
02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi skywire. Did you get a solution for your issue?