PDA

View Full Version : Replay Video Capture - Cannot connect SG to TEE

jpshute
10-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Just purchased Replay Video Capture. After playing in the settings, when I try to record I get an error message " Cannot connect SG to TEE" and stops the recording. Anyone know the fix?

NoJuice
10-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Just purchased Replay Video Capture. After playing in the settings, when I try to record I get an error message " Cannot connect SG to TEE" and stops the recording. Anyone know the fix?

I'm getting the same error...wassup?!? I never had a problem with this before.

Cheryl Wester
10-28-2011, 04:43 PM
If you are not using the latest version of the program uninstall what you have. Reboot. Now, download and install the latest version. See if that makes a difference on how it works. Also, verify that the program is allowed in your firewall.

R_C
12-08-2011, 09:55 PM
If you are not using the latest version of the program uninstall what you have. Reboot. Now, download and install the latest version. See if that makes a difference on how it works. Also, verify that the program is allowed in your firewall.

I uninstalled not just Replay Video Capture, but the entire Replay Suite from my Windows XP laptop; then I rebooted; then I re-installed the most current version of the entire Replay Suite from the Applian website, and when I try to record even a simple video from youtube as a test, I get this error "Cannot connect SG to TEE"; I never had this error before; how can this be fixed?

willie001
02-08-2012, 08:05 PM
If you are not using the latest version of the program uninstall what you have.http://www.amzcard.info/g.gif