PDA

View Full Version : can't record from KTLK today

tdrobbs
10-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Up till Friday of last week I’ve been able to record from KTLK Los Angles. Today, Replay AV does a number of reties on KTLK and then gives up.

tdrobbs
10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
I have an Athlon Dual Core processor ( 2.11 GHz ). I run XP Pro Service Pack 2. The version of Replay AV is 8.83.

I originally got the URL for KTLK from your Replay AV Media Guide.

I tried to get a newer URL for KTLK from the guide but it didn’t work.

‘Hello, is there anybody out there?’ ( pf )

Cheryl Wester
10-05-2011, 04:27 PM
If you need assistance from tech support you should contact tech support. The forum is where people help people and we jump in when we can. Thanks. I did see this and the stream has been updated. It now uses audio capture and not stream capture due to changes they have made.

blubaru
10-28-2011, 06:18 PM
I think the media guide link for ktlk needs to be updated again, thanks!

Cheryl Wester
10-29-2011, 10:22 AM
Just tested it and it is working great.

blubaru
10-30-2011, 07:41 AM
That's interesting. I just now set up a new recording for ktlk using the media guide. when i click tune to staion, i get a pop-up for iheartradio, but it is for wfla. the pop up has a button that i have to click manually in order to get audio. and it is audio from wfla tampa.

Cheryl Wester
10-30-2011, 09:51 AM
I just tested it again and I show the correct station when I record. The iHeart Player does show KTLK for me. Delete the show from your schedule. Close the program. Open the program and add it again