PDA

View Full Version : no show recorded

RiveGauche2006
09-02-2011, 06:17 PM
i launched replay telecorder for skype before the stream started, i have it set to automatically record which usually works, but tonight after the skype call ended i went to play back what i had recorded and nothing was there but a blank black screen? i was baffled, never experienced this before, i did nothing to the settings prior to having my skype call, i captured a scren shot of the program open and a black strip is in the place of the drop down menu for "video options"? never have seen that before, so i'm guessing this could be why the skype show was 26 minutes of a black screen, even though it's set to remote webcam. I'm very frustrated by this, i rely on my applian suite to capture/record and it has done a good job up to now, not sure what in the world would cause it to black out as it did? not sure how to upload the screenshot so you can see what i'm referring to?

Cheryl Wester
09-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Did you update your Skype? If so go back a version. They have made some changes and the developer is working on it. Thanks.