PDA

View Full Version : Problems downloading games from MLB.com

a.q.s
09-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi, i have Media Catcher 4 running on Windows 7. I can download videos from Youtube, etc, with no problems. When i try to download full games from MLB.com (i'm a premium member and can view the games, i just want a copy of them that i can watch when not connected to the web), all i get is a load of .mpeg files, around 1mb in size, that do not contain any information or video at all. Can anyone help me with my problem?

Many thanks in advance.

heartbun
09-28-2011, 10:03 PM
I have the exact same issue. I would like to record GBTV also. That is based on the MLB platform. Any assistance would be good. I tried it on a XP machine

juanlfm
09-29-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi, i have Media Catcher 4 running on Windows 7. I can download videos from Youtube, etc, with no problems. When i try to download full games from MLB.com (i'm a premium member and can view the games, i just want a copy of them that i can watch when not connected to the web), all i get is a load of .mpeg files, around 1mb in size, that do not contain any information or video at all. Can anyone help me with my problem?

Many thanks in advance.

I could be wrong, but I do not think you can use RMC to download games.

juanlfm
09-29-2011, 05:20 AM
I have the exact same issue. I would like to record GBTV also. That is based on the MLB platform. Any assistance would be good. I tried it on a XP machine

I have gone to the GBTV website and downloaded "Know your enemies" on the front page succesfully. Having said that I hope you donīt mind me directing you to the www.adtelly.tv website. You can watch and download UK and US TV there in various ways (portal, VPN and Toolbar) for 5.50 per month. Worth a look.

Jeff Lenney
09-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi A.Q.S.

Please submit a ticket to support with your user name and password so we can test this for you.