PDA

View Full Version : Can't record anything in Reply Media Catcher vesion 4

freightdog
06-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I am unable to record any media through my browser in version 4 of Replay Media Catcher. I've sent in the logs to support, but they show nothing occurring when I attempt to record a YouTube video. I have discovered that I'm able to record through my browser when I'm running version 3.1.1., but version 4 x64-bit refuses to record, and I've tried 2 different builds of that version. Once by accident I was actually able to record in version 4, but that ability soon disappeared; I can't say why. I've tried a clean boot in Windows 7 x64 bit with no success. Nothing will record from the browser, not video and not audio. Although I'm behind a router, I don't think there's an issue there since version 3.1.1 works. Something must have changed between version 3 and 4 to cause this issue, and I suspect it has something to do with a driver clash. At one time I did have Admuncher installed, but I've since uninstalled it. Remnants may still remain though, since I still don't see ads in my browser. If anyone has any ideas, your help would be greatly appreciated.