PDA

View Full Version : works like a treat, but does not record my cursor

stewartrose
06-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have know idea if it is my fault or not, the software works a treat, only one problem it does not record my cursor, I am using windows 7 home

Can anyone though some light in this please

All the best from Alan

Cheryl Wester
06-17-2011, 04:05 PM
We are currently testing an update that gives you the option of showing or not showing the cursor. We hope to release it soon.

ardisius
10-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi all

I am brand new in Applian, and enjoying it very much. Just one quite MAJOR need: I am producing Tutorials and I NEED my cursor highlighted—so I can indicate where I am on the screen. I have used another recording app (nowhere near as good as Applian!) in which I could place a yellow circle around the arrow to highlight it. Any way we can do this in RVC?

Thanks, and Regards

Roy

Jeff Lenney
10-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi all

I am brand new in Applian, and enjoying it very much. Just one quite MAJOR need: I am producing Tutorials and I NEED my cursor highlighted—so I can indicate where I am on the screen. I have used another recording app (nowhere near as good as Applian!) in which I could place a yellow circle around the arrow to highlight it. Any way we can do this in RVC?

Thanks, and Regards

Roy

Hi Roy

Unfortunately that is not an option either, that is something you're able to do with other programs but in the EDITOR after the recording is done, it would not with with an RVC type program that just gives you the recorded file without options to edit it.

ardisius
10-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Thanks, Jeff

That's what I was afraid of...I'll just have to add in my Editor! Im still liking Applian anyway :)

Regards

Roy