PDA

View Full Version : MLB.tv major issues capturing games?

Willy42
05-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi Guys, I had an older version of Replay Media Catcher that I had been using to capture games off MLB.tv as over here in Australia we do not have access to the mlb.tv samsung tv app and I simply wanted a way to catch the game chuck it on usb and watch it on my plasma as it recognises .flv files for playback.

Up until recent weeks I have had not an issue with Replay Media Catcher simply login to mlb.tv turn on the software push start recording, start streaming the game and bam, a few hours later flv file ready to watch. But as of recent weeks the software is now picking up the stream and is instead was picking up a lot of random -ts mpeg files for example I would get 5 copies of 532-ts.mpeg, but no game stream.

I grabbed the new trial for the latest RMC hoping for a fix and found that it can identify these -ts.mpeg files as "login" and "login successful" but still no capture of the actual game.

Is anyone else having this problem?

stream-recorder.com
05-26-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm not a subscriber, so can't test. Try to submit a support ticket.

heartbun
09-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Was this resolved? I am dealing with the same thing.

juanlfm
09-29-2011, 05:22 AM
Duplicate entry see
https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?7356-Problems-downloading-games-from-MLB.com

Jeff Lenney
09-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi Willy

Please submit a support request with the log in URL, along with your user name and password so we can test it for you.

Thanks!