PDA

View Full Version : V5.1 downloads as 5.0

Scubasa1
05-26-2011, 03:30 AM
The new version 5.1 downloads as 5.0 and my Applian Director tells me I need to update to 5.1 as does a message when I open the software.
Will this be corrected soon?
SA

ricki
05-26-2011, 05:25 AM
Must be some technical error.

Scubasa1
05-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Must be some technical error.

A technical error my end or theirs, is it happening on your pc/Laptop?
Cheers
Steve

Cheryl Wester
05-26-2011, 02:07 PM
That issue has been taken care of. Please uninstall the program from your computer and reboot. Now, download it again and you should be good to go. Do let us know if it doesn't work for you.

ricki
05-27-2011, 02:30 AM
A technical error my end or theirs, is it happening on your pc/Laptop?
Cheers
Steve

It still a technical error, yes it happening on my computer today 27 may

Cheryl Wester
05-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Did you uninstall and reboot prior to downloading the latest version from our site? If not please give that a try. If you still have an issue contact tech support with details.

ricki
05-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Did you uninstall and reboot prior to downloading the latest version from our site? If not please give that a try. If you still have an issue contact tech support with details.

I have done it with no go, tech support is informed.

wmercier
05-27-2011, 09:48 AM
I to am experiencing problems with RVC5.1 and have a current support ticket submitted. I have uninstalled RVC, rebooted and then downloaded and installed per Appliance Supports instructions. Within a few seconds of opening RVC5.1 I receive an Appliance msg box instructing me to download and install 5.0. With the opening of the program I also receive a Registration Box to enter my Registration Code into. Inserting my valid Registration Code only brings up the Appliance msg box instructing me to download and install 5.0 once again. It’s a vicious cycle that never registers RVC. Anyone else experiencing my problems and if so, have you resolved the issue and how?

Jimben
05-27-2011, 01:23 PM
I to am experiencing problems with RVC5.1 and have a current support ticket submitted. I have uninstalled RVC, rebooted and then downloaded and installed per Appliance Supports instructions. Within a few seconds of opening RVC5.1 I receive an Appliance msg box instructing me to download and install 5.0. With the opening of the program I also receive a Registration Box to enter my Registration Code into. Inserting my valid Registration Code only brings up the Appliance msg box instructing me to download and install 5.0 once again. It’s a vicious cycle that never registers RVC. Anyone else experiencing my problems and if so, have you resolved the issue and how?

Same thing happening to me, I went ahead and re-installed the older version till this gets worked I guess.:(

wmercier
05-27-2011, 04:26 PM
I currently have a Support Ticket submitted that I am waiting a reply to. Without a fix very soon I will also reinstall 4.2 which served me without fail for a long time. Wonder if everyone who's attempting to update to 5.1 is having the same problems? Speak up forum. Lets here your experience moving up to 5.1.