PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher or Jaksta

ioniancat21
04-26-2011, 06:45 AM
I have tried Replay Media Catcher and like the product but a friend of mine said I should check out Jaksta so after my trial of RMC expired I installed Jaksta to compare and was surprised to see that Applian also makes this product and it is identical to the RMC product in every way. My question is:

Which product is getting phased out RMC or Jaksta?
Which is the better product to buy?

I'm sorry for this question but Applian has created a confusing scenario on this one and I don't want to catch myself buying a product only to see it phased out for another product from the same company. I also feel Applian should have Jaksta on it's site and not a seemingly separate site, which creates a confusion of there being competing product when this is an illusion.

HELP!!!!!

MatthewC1000
04-26-2011, 10:27 AM
I have tried Replay Media Catcher and like the product but a friend of mine said I should check out Jaksta so after my trial of RMC expired I installed Jaksta to compare and was surprised to see that Applian also makes this product and it is identical to the RMC product in every way. My question is:

Which product is getting phased out RMC or Jaksta?
Which is the better product to buy?

I'm sorry for this question but Applian has created a confusing scenario on this one and I don't want to catch myself buying a product only to see it phased out for another product from the same company. I also feel Applian should have Jaksta on it's site and not a seemingly separate site, which creates a confusion of there being competing product when this is an illusion.

HELP!!!!!

Replay Media Catcher 4 is really Jaksta in disguise.
Not to be confused with Replay Media Catcher 3 (which is no longer being supported.)
They're both the same software (run on seperate code developments). Except Jaksta, makes you pay extra ($10+) for the plus features which Replay Media Catcher includes at no extra cost.

Best Regards.