PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher Disconnects Internet Default Gateway

awexpos4ever
04-17-2011, 06:18 AM
Great product until approximately 1 month ago - when I atempt to use my internet connect is stopped after approximately 30 second of use - troubleshooting via 'Network and Sharing Center" indictates connection between my computer and the network isn't working. Once Replay Media Catcher is closed I can re-connect and everything works fine. I've re-installed multiple times with no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Jeff Lenney
04-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Hey there

A few things please
1. What Operating System are you using?
2. If win 7 or vista, have you disabled uac? If not - please do so
3. Are you logged in and using RMC with full admin rights on your pc?

Thank you VERY much for your patience, I understand this must be frustrating so I truly do appreciate that.

stream-recorder.com
04-18-2011, 04:23 AM
What version of RMC do you use?

awexpos4ever
04-24-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm using the latest update to RMC 4.2.1, Windows 7, UAC disabled, have full admin right to my PC.

See http://img94.imageshack.us/f/rmcproblems.jpg/

Thanks!

apwul
09-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Hello, has this ever been solved? Cause I have the same problem with the latest version of RMC. After a few video clips the connection is lost, IE freezes, I need to close Replay Media Catcher and the connection is available again. This has been reported. Seems they are working on a solution, but timebeing I can hardly use RMC.

apwul
09-18-2011, 06:00 AM
After installing 4.3.2 RMC does not record anything at all. Tried over and over and over again. Have submitted a bug report, but that ended up in a one way communication it seems. Well, frankly speaking, after waiting and communicating for more than a month, I gave up. Have uninstalled RMC and switched to a competitive product, having a nice GUI and works fine. Am sorry Applian . . .

helmutik
10-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem. Using RMC 4.3.2 on W7 64b, gateway connection is lost after a few seconds of recording and can only be restored by closing RMC. The program runs flawlessly on a computer with XP OS. There is obviously a compatibility issue with Windows 7 - could technical support suggest a solution? Based on above posts, the problem has been known at least since April.

apwul
10-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Most likely it can't be solved. I have been in contact with support, sending screencaptures, movieclips of what has happened. They were working on it, but in the end after some reminders it went quiet. Even after re-installing RMC a few times, the problem persisted: cud not connect Internet unless I closed RMC. I had no alternative but to deviate to another product...

monkeyboy96
10-19-2011, 04:27 PM
In the bottom right corner of your desktop click the network icon, then click 'Open Network and Sharing Center' and click 'Change adapter settings'. Can you please name or provide an image of your network connections? Then right-click the connection you use for the internet (for example LAN or wireless) and select properties. Can you please name or provide an image of all your connection items/drivers?