PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher: FLV files on WD TV

SurreyWinter
04-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I have the same issue (I think - bit new on the technical side). I have a pile of FLV files recorded using RMC. I also have a WD TV Live. The WD TV will play the FLV files with perfect video but audio delayed by anout 20 seconds. Rendering through Mezzmo reduces the audio delay to about 1/2 second but its still there. MPEG-4 files play perfectly but when I use Replayer Converter to convert the FLV files to MPEG-4 they not only get seriously big (which I'm fine with) they also get perfect sound conversion but noticably poor picture conversion. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

stream-recorder.com
04-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Try to use lossless "MPEG-4 lossless extraction" or "MKV lossless extraction" conversion presets of Replay Media Catcher 4. You may need to use Fix Flv Tool of RMC for fixing duration and time before doing a lossless extraction.

walker428
04-03-2011, 06:35 PM
on a side note. since the WDTV was brought up. I know mine can play most anything I throw at it, but it would be nice to have a preset template to "convert to WDTV" I think I have been using the apple tv one but. To have one specific to the WDTV that will not have the issues that the O.P. was indicating would be great :-)

stream-recorder.com
04-04-2011, 10:22 AM
@walker428
you may create a custom preset with the settings that you like