PDA

View Full Version : Copy of... No more duplicate videos from YouTube. Need the same for other web-sites.

pantaydaya
03-24-2011, 06:31 PM
I see that you can select prevent copy of Youtube...but I hope all sites are covered by prevent copy as I find it a pain and it always does it especially as we often have a second look at something or call a family member to come and look at a funny clip or something.

Hope its in the upcoming updates

Thank you:D

Jeff Lenney
03-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi there

Sorry, but i'm not really understanding your issue. Are you having problems recording certain youtube videos?

pantaydaya
03-25-2011, 02:03 AM
Hi Jeff,

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Ok if I use YouTube...in the options itself you can select ..'Prevent Copies from YouTube' which is self explanatory.

What I would like to see is this covering all sites as I'm always getting multiple copies ,especially as we often re watch a funny video clip or call a family member to come watch. Its just a pain seeing so many 'copies of' when if the software already recognised it has already downloaded it and wold just wait for the next clip to be viewed and downloaded.

Thank you

:-)

pantaydaya
03-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Well thought I would come back as I have ticked the box do not duplicate YouTube videos in the settings and that's failing as it copied some videos 5 times.

stream-recorder.com
03-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Well thought I would come back as I have ticked the box do not duplicate YouTube videos in the settings and that's failing as it copied some videos 5 times.
This option should prevent RMC from finding the URL of the same video multiple times while you watch it. However if you decide to re-watch the video or watch it in a different quality, RMC should download the video again.

pantaydaya
03-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Oki Doki understood. Thank you :-)