PDA

View Full Version : (Solved) RMC4/GrooveShark Suddenly Stopped Downloading

wmercier
03-22-2011, 03:58 PM
For the past week I have been downloading music from GrooveShark.com. Today I cranked up RMC4 then fired up GrooveShark as usual. This time though instead of listing the tune title, I get stream-php.mp3 and "Complete with errors" under the Status heading. I thought I was doing something wrong but then tried with Pandora.com and the tunes were downloaded without a glitch. Has something changed preventing GrooveShark.com Downloads? I know I can use Audio Recorder but that is so slow in comparison to catching the tunes on the fli. Anyone else experiencing this problem or have I committed some sort of goof?

MatthewC1000
03-22-2011, 05:31 PM
For the past week I have been downloading music from GrooveShark.com. Today I cranked up RMC4 then fired up GrooveShark as usual. This time though instead of listing the tune title, I get stream-php.mp3 and "Complete with errors" under the Status heading. I thought I was doing something wrong but then tried with Pandora.com and the tunes were downloaded without a glitch. Has something changed preventing GrooveShark.com Downloads? I know I can use Audio Recorder but that is so slow in comparison to catching the tunes on the fli. Anyone else experiencing this problem or have I committed some sort of goof?

Try doing this Tools>Setting>Http Download Tweaks. Add to secure: site: grooveshark.com & File Extention: mp3

Best Regards.

:)

Jeff Lenney
03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
subscribing.

Thanks! :)

wmercier
03-23-2011, 03:45 AM
Try doing this Tools>Setting>Http Download Tweaks. Add to secure: site: grooveshark.com & File Extention: mp3
:)

Thanks much for the response. Unfortunately your suggestion had no effect. Still getting the same error. Not sure exactly what Jeff Lenney - Applian Staff meant in his response "subscribing". Could you expand on this please?. Thanks again for both your assistance. I really want my GrooveShark download abilities back.

stream-recorder.com
03-23-2011, 06:38 AM
Unfortunately your suggestion had no effect. Still getting the same error.
Works fine for me. Have you hit the Stop button and then the Record again after changing the settings?

blazegmc
03-23-2011, 06:59 AM
i had always used RMC 3 to capture from grooveshark, but yesterday something happend and now it only works if web stream dumper is enabled....

just tried with RMC 4 and got the ANTI LEACHER error message.
added it to secure sites grooveshark.com ext mp3 and works fine
hope they dont block it alltogether though because grooveshark has been a GOD send to me over the past year.

wmercier
03-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Works fine for me. Have you hit the Stop button and then the Record again after changing the settings?

Whew! That cured the problem. I was sweating bullets that I may be loosing GrooveShark. Thanks ever so much for all the info and suggestions, especially the one that saved my bacon.

looneybin4sure
03-27-2011, 09:40 PM
I've done all of the above - several times - and still getting "stream-php.mp3 complete with errors." :confused: I want to be able to download again. :(