PDA

View Full Version : pb with site streamate.com

carpatch
03-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Impossible to save the site webcam STREAMATE.com in 4.2.6 with message at the properties:Unable to save RTMP stream in proper format!
Does the file already exist in storage directory?

Shellie Heggenberger
03-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi,
I have just tested this and have no troubles capturing from this site. Are you converting as you download the video?

Jeff Lenney
03-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Impossible to save the site webcam STREAMATE.com in 4.2.6 with message at the properties:Unable to save RTMP stream in proper format!
Does the file already exist in storage directory?

Hi,
I have just tested this and have no troubles capturing from this site. Are you converting as you download the video?

I was able to record from this site with no problem either. Are you just recording the FREE chats, or are you trying to record private chats?

KJ101
04-22-2011, 02:10 PM
When capturing streamate vids they only can be rec'd up to about 7 or 8 minutes and then you have to rerecord, i'm sure its something in their settings but is there a work around to this?

stream-recorder.com
04-23-2011, 12:22 AM
When capturing streamate vids they only can be rec'd up to about 7 or 8 minutes and then you have to rerecord, i'm sure its something in their settings but is there a work around to this?
Do you download or capture (record)?