PDA

View Full Version : Freecorder radio station doesn't work

vatra
02-26-2011, 11:05 AM
hi

i am trying to listen to any radio stations and it does not work..... after i chose a station and press play it appears a small triangle in the left corner with an exclamation mark inside that is blinking and that is all no sound is comming out... can somebody assist me with this problem?

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
02-26-2011, 11:40 AM
That is actually in Freecorder and not in Replay Music. You have this in the wrong area. I will move it for you. Also, when a radio station doesn't work that means it is the wrong URL. Find the right URL and change it and you should be good to go.

vatra
02-26-2011, 01:14 PM
hi Cheryl

thanks for the correction, i quite new at this stuff, so please forgive my innocence....
you have mentioned that i have to change the URL, can you elaborate on how do i do this ? i have no clue on what and how to do it.....
also wanted to let you know that when i press on the settings button in the Freecorder Buttons drop down menu nothing happens, i do not see any windows displaying on Settings

Thanks and waiting for your reply

Cheryl Wester
02-26-2011, 02:21 PM
The ideal thing to do is contact tech support for Freecorder 4. They will be able to help you.