PDA

View Full Version : wont play non dvd player

eddieo396
01-30-2011, 04:47 PM
hi i recorded a hulu tv show than burned to dvd using nero but the dvd wont play in my dvd player ...it will play via windows media player in pc dvd rom ...is there way i can burn into dvd and play on standalone dvd player

Jeff Lenney
01-30-2011, 07:30 PM
What format did you record the video in? Wmv, or mpeg? You need to make sure your dvd player PLAYS that type of file - otherwise you might need to convert it with Replay Converter.

I hope this points you in the right direction :)

eddieo396
01-31-2011, 10:08 AM
i recorded on mpeg format ...how much more for replay converter...i mena my dvd player plays all formats normally ..never had problms before with mp3 disc...i did burn with nero software was that a prblm QUOTE=Jeff Lenney;22393]What format did you record the video in? Wmv, or mpeg? You need to make sure your dvd player PLAYS that type of file - otherwise you might need to convert it with Replay Converter.

I hope this points you in the right direction :)[/QUOTE]

Cheryl Wester
01-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Use the MPEG 2 NTSC for the DVD and see if that works for you. That is the standard for the majority of DVDs.

stream-recorder.com
05-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Replay Video Capture 5 allows to record videos in DVD ISO image format ready to be burned on disc. This eliminates hours of conversion or transcoding.

http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/