PDA

View Full Version : Copy Dvd , burning to another dvd

dinkydo53545
01-17-2011, 08:07 PM
I need to make copies of a video dvd (not protected) that my friend made for her exercise workout. Her dvd has where you can start at different places in the dvd ( window media player show them as chapters) .

I tried using replay converter as the video shows but it runs them all together as

e:\VIDEO_TS-DVD source title0 Failed
e:\VIDEO_TS-DVD source title1 Pending ( one time it went through but put it all together)

Could you please tell me in steps how I would copy and burn this dvd to another a blank ?

Also what does it mean at the beginning when it ask how many Sub titles, I leave it on 0 because I dont know.

Thanks, in advance , hope I am not too confusing.

Charlene

Cheryl Wester
01-26-2011, 08:11 PM
The program is a simple burner and will not burn chapters. Thanks.
Open the Converter
Load the file
Select to burn a DVD
Select the type of DVD
Select go

dinkydo53545
01-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks, Cheryl, for your help. I will have to figure out something else. I still use most of your products everyday, just not the converter.

Charlene

Cheryl Wester
01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
If you decide you need more assistance please contact tech support with details of what is happening or not happening and send us a log file. Thanks.

imotorhead77
02-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Does it convert DVD movie or just vob files ?

Richard Adams
02-24-2011, 09:50 AM
My Roxio burning software suite allows me to make exact replicas of unprotected DVDs

Richard

stream-recorder.com
02-24-2011, 11:23 AM
My Roxio burning software suite allows me to make exact replicas of unprotected DVDs
You can copy unprotected DVDs to your hard drive using Windows Explorer or any file manager.

Or you can create an image of your DVD and burn the image to DVD using freeware ImgBurn.