PDA

View Full Version : freecorder 4 not recognizing my microphone

hammerstringz
01-10-2011, 05:01 PM
I have double checked by recording something on audacity via my microphone and it works fine there, but I can't seem to record anything from my mic on freecorder. The instruction manual I saw said to set settings to also select microphone, but my settings (within freecorder toolbar) does not have anything close to the settings to set according to that screen. How do I fix this problem? Thanks.

hammerstringz
01-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I have windows 7 and using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 SearchToolbar/1.2 if that makes any difference?

Jeff Lenney
01-10-2011, 06:53 PM
I have double checked by recording something on audacity via my microphone and it works fine there, but I can't seem to record anything from my mic on freecorder. The instruction manual I saw said to set settings to also select microphone, but my settings (within freecorder toolbar) does not have anything close to the settings to set according to that screen. How do I fix this problem? Thanks.

What settings (within the toolbar) are you not able to find?

hammerstringz
01-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Just the Storage Directory, Video Capture Settings, and Audio Capture settings that just gives me 3 things to check off: Record using window vista (checked), Record using Applain (checked), and keep audio capture window on top (checked). That's it.

hammerstringz
01-10-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm wanting to know why it won't record my microphone if it's supposed to record all I hear on the computer.