PDA

View Full Version : Error with recorded video : Can't rewind, fast forward and convert

nb1102
12-19-2010, 12:13 AM
After the online video was recorded done by Replay Media Catcher, when playing with the K-lite then the video is still standing, only audio and could not fast forward rewind, and also can not convert it. Or if the conversion is finished, such errors are still. I hope to fix this error. Thank you very much

*** Sr for my bad English.

stream-recorder.com
12-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Go to Tools -> Fix FLV and try to fix the time and duration of your FLV file.

nebuna
12-19-2010, 03:14 PM
yes...fix time fixes my FLV's so they will play properly but WHY the heck cant this version of rmc record the time properly?
(properly meaning the ability to fast forward, skip forward and back)

the old version worked fine (3.x)

now we have to fix every single captured file... which is a royal pain in the butt

can you please add an option to include fix time when fix flv is run automatically?

nb1102
12-20-2010, 04:29 AM
Go to Tools -> Fix FLV and try to fix the time and duration of your FLV file.

I 've fixed that video after recording, but there is only sound and the video still standing :(:(

stream-recorder.com
12-20-2010, 06:19 AM
What web-page did you record from?

nb1102
12-21-2010, 06:29 AM
What web-page did you record from?

I recorded a video from the website:

http://tv.mego.vn/tv/read/108.html

stream-recorder.com
12-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Tried to record this live RTMP stream. Then fixed time using 15 fps. After that I didn't have any problem rewinding or fast forwarding in Applian FLV Player, VLC and KMPlayer.

Also tried to convert losslessly using the "MKV Lossless Extraction" conversion setting of Replay Media Catcher. Lossless conversion of FLV (h.264, mp3) video to MKV (h.264, mp3) worked like a charm.

nb1102
12-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Tried to record this live RTMP stream. Then fixed time using 15 fps. After that I didn't have any problem rewinding or fast forwarding in Applian FLV Player, VLC and KMPlayer.

Also tried to convert losslessly using the "MKV Lossless Extraction" conversion setting of Replay Media Catcher. Lossless conversion of FLV (h.264, mp3) video to MKV (h.264, mp3) worked like a charm.

I have found out is: when recording live video with RTSP protocol (RTSP-Windows), the video after recording can run and rewind normally. Example website:
http://tv.xunghe.vn/?tab=khuvuc&xem=long_an
Image: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/daulau_album/1.png

But when recording the clip with RTMP protocol, the video is still standing, only sound and can't rewind.

Image: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/daulau_album/2.png

The way that you just raised doesn't seem to help with my situation :( Can you give me a way else? Thank you very much :)

stream-recorder.com
12-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Unlike RTSP Windows Media streams, RTMP streams doesn't seem to show the fps, so the only thing that RMC and other programs can do is to guess.

The Fix FLV tool of Replay Media Catcher allows to solve the problem with live RTMP streams by fixing time and duration. If it doesn't work for you, most probably you are doing something wrong or just need a player that works fine with FLV files (like Applian FLV Player).

nb1102
12-23-2010, 03:32 AM
Unlike RTSP Windows Media streams, RTMP streams doesn't seem to show the fps, so the only thing that RMC and other programs can do is to guess.

The Fix FLV tool of Replay Media Catcher allows to solve the problem with live RTMP streams by fixing time and duration. If it doesn't work for you, most probably you are doing something wrong or just need a player that works fine with FLV files (like Applian FLV Player).

I fixed my video after recording with FLV tool of Replay Media Catcher but it dosen't work! Could you tell me the another way? Thank u :)

stream-recorder.com
12-23-2010, 07:53 AM
I fixed my video after recording with FLV tool of Replay Media Catcher but it dosen't work! Could you tell me the another way?
Could you please explain me how exactly you were fixing? Did you fix time or duration only?