PDA

View Full Version : Just updated...progress bar is now weird.

Comex
12-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Well, I don't know if it's "weird," but the progress bar acts strangely. It stays on 0% well into a conversion and then suddenly jumps to 100% for the remainder of the conversion. Worked fine until I upgraded. This happens when I convert an FLV file to an MPEG-2 file and happens even when I convert older YouTube files that previously ran fine.

Again, the conversion works, but the progress bar is inaccurate/non-functional.

Anybody else seen this? I tried reinstalling and the same thing happens.

Jeff Lenney
12-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi Comex

Thank you for your inquiry. If you don't mind, i'd like us to look at this in more detail with you . Would you please submit a ticket via www.applian.com (click on support) and attach your log file for Replay Converter?

Thanks so much!

Comex
12-15-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd be happy to. It will probably be two days before I can do so, as I'm OOT on business at present and can't get to that computer to get the log file.

Comex
12-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Well, the problem disappeared when I deleted the log file. (I wanted to get rid of the deadwood and have the log file just reflect the last two or three files I converted.) The progress bar now behaves normally. Perhaps it was too big or there was some other error in the log. Replay Converter created a new file and all's well.

Thanks for the help!