PDA

View Full Version : Prevent Replay Media Catcher from not capturing other sites you visit WHILE you record

kush66
12-01-2010, 10:32 AM
How do you prevent replay video capture from not capturing other sites you visit WHILE you record? thanks.

blazegmc
12-01-2010, 01:26 PM
once your download has started you just press the STOP record button to stop it picking up any new streams, but it continues recording the one youve already started.

stream-recorder.com
12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Please note that hitting the stop button will also stop capturing HTTP streams from your Secure Sites List and RTMP streams if you use RTMP recording mode (not RTMP downloading mode)

Jeff Lenney
12-01-2010, 09:09 PM
How do you prevent replay video capture from not capturing other sites you visit WHILE you record? thanks.

You need to keep the window open that you're wishing to record. If you're wanting to visit another website, stop/pause RVC before you continue. On another note, would you mind telling me exactly what audio or video you're trying to record? Perhaps I could recomend a better product more suited to your needs. While you're trying one of my pesonal favorite programs, it's not the best for EVERYTHING, and I'd be more than happy to assist you in recording whatever it is you're trying to record.

Looking forward to your response.