PDA

View Full Version : RMC-4 does not record wma streaming videos

viclobocga
11-28-2010, 06:59 PM
website
www.e-chords.com has recently changed their video streaming from flv format to windows media wma format. Now I can no longer capture these video files. Can someone assist me?
My emails to tech support have been ignored although they have issued me with ticket numbers.

Applian Tech Support Ticket Created: E2461A -
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:51 AM
Thank you for contacting Applian Technologies customer support. Your support ticket regarding 'Windows Media Player 11 files' has been submitted. One of our dedicated Applian team members will review your communication very soon. We usually reply very fast (a few hours average) during work days (Monday to Friday) but please allow up to 24 hours for us to check your issue and provide the best support possible.

stream-recorder.com
12-02-2010, 09:39 AM
e-chords.com uses Windows Media videos for old files. If you can't download them with Replay Media Catcher, you can record them from screen using Replay Video Capture.

What kind of error exactly do you get when downloading your Windows Media files?

viclobocga
12-16-2010, 07:43 PM
There are no errors reported. RMC4 does not start recording automatically although it is set to record (Red Circle). It records all other types of video files very well, in fact this is the very best software out there. I do not want to use RVCapture as the video file is not the same quality as RMC.
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post

Debbie McCormick
12-17-2010, 09:16 AM
I'd just like to add that your tech support ticket was definitely not ignored. In fact it was answered with a couple hours of receiving it. Please check your junk mail filtering.

2Buku
02-22-2011, 06:17 PM
ok so whats the fix for this, i am having the same issue.

Jeff Lenney
02-22-2011, 10:17 PM
ok so whats the fix for this, i am having the same issue.

Are you trying to record from the same site? Also - what error message you getting, please.

viclobocga
06-16-2011, 08:03 AM
I'd just like to add that your tech support ticket was definitely not ignored. In fact it was answered with a couple hours of receiving it. Please check your junk mail filtering.

Hi Debbie,
I have been faithfully checking my junk mail everyday; I do not recall seeing an email from Tech Support in a timely manner regarding this issue. RCM-4 is a great product and I can see that Tech Support may be overwhelmed with issues due to the new enhancements, hence the delay in responding.