PDA

View Full Version : Is there an Update for RMC 4.0.10?

codonauta
10-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Hello. I did the upgrade to the RMC 4 some weeks ago. Now, each time I open the software, I read the message "New version Available etc ". Opening the tab "help" and " about" I get the numbers to know which is the version of my software. It has a lot of numbers there, but the first is " amsr - 4.0.10 ".
Below that I see a lot of other numbers and systems and initials of something. Anyway, I suppose that the version of my RMC is 4.0.10.
Is there any update to do, if the mine is 4.0.10? Why each time I open the program I read the message saying I have to do an update?
Thanks

Jeff Lenney
10-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey there - it should say "new version available - do you want to update now" - but if it's NOT doing that, you can simply download from http://applian.com/download-videos/ :)

Just download the DEMO - that will auto update YOUR version to the latest

I hope this helps!

emacee1701
10-20-2010, 02:50 AM
According to Applian Director, the current version is 4.0.12.

codonauta
10-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Yes, it solved the issue.
In fact, after the update, now I see as version: 4.0.12. Really, my software was not in the last version before.
Thanks for the support.
By the way, this upgrade to the version 4 got the RMC really great. The software got a lot of useful new functions and the efficacy in the downloads really increased.
Best Regards