PDA

View Full Version : Reinstalling AV with activation problem

MyRosie
10-16-2010, 12:47 PM
I had to reinstall my laptop due to a virus and when I installed the latest version of Replay A/V it says my activation code is invalid or has been used 5 times? I have the A/V installed on my desktop which works perfectly and did have it on my laptop until last night when I had to dump my entire computer and start over.

How do I fix my activation code on my laptop without messing up my desktop which is my primary location to record everyday. I record daily so I don't want the code messed up for my desktop but I want it fixed for my lap top.

What does it mean it's been used 5 times?

I downloaded the latest version 8.82

Cheryl Wester
10-17-2010, 10:22 AM
The program is licensed to one computer and one email address. We do allow you to purchase a second copy at 50 percent off. Go to our order page and select existing customer to see the great deals we have available for you. Thanks.

MyRosie
10-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Is this something new? I have had the A/V on both my desktop and laptop since last November. I only have it on my laptop as a backup but it still would work if I needed it. So you're saying it only works for one computer only? Or just one install? Like can I take it off my desktop and install it on my laptop? Or will it ONLY ever work on my desktop?

Cheryl Wester
10-17-2010, 03:24 PM
We have had this in place for a long time. It even says when you install it. If you want to uninstall it on your desktop then you would be able to install it on your other computer. You would need to contact tech support for this issue. Thanks.