PDA

View Full Version : when updating do we need to delete anything?????

blazegmc
10-01-2010, 02:04 AM
ive been keeping upto date with the latest updates of rmc4 it hope that it will return to the glory of 3.11, but one thing has been confusing me..... when we update and it asks do we want to insall the two adapter things , i cant remember exactly what they are, but does this just replace the previously installed ones or will therer be loads of unneeded things taking up space on my pc???

im pretty sure everything just gets replaced with the newer version but i just want to make sure.

Shellie Heggenberger
10-05-2010, 10:34 PM
In Replay Media Catcher 4, you will not need to uninstall or delete anything before you update to the next version. Please remember to reboot your computer after the update, this will keep your current settings in Replay Media Catcher 4 if you made any adjustments.

blazegmc
10-06-2010, 03:08 AM
hey thanks for replying.. thats what i thought , just wanted to be hundred percent.

Jeff Lenney
10-06-2010, 06:32 PM
hey thanks for replying.. thats what i thought , just wanted to be hundred percent.

Better safe than sorry. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions - thanks!