PDA

View Full Version : no "options" pane available

AngelinaS
09-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Hi,

I wanted to change my settings to automatic recording because Skype calls stop being recorded whenever Skype cuts out in a call and that happened 4, 5 times in one call today. I conduct interviews via Skype and would like to be able to focus on the interview instead of on what the software is doing. :cool:

The online User Guide refers me to the options pane, but there IS no options pane in my Replay Telerecorder. I can set the recording folder and I can set recording options (such as audio only or picture in picture) - and that's IT.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Angelina

Beachcomber
09-22-2010, 12:31 PM
'Options' is under 'Help' for some reason. Have you looked there?

AngelinaS
09-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Sadly, there's no options pane. Not under help, not under file.

Cheryl Wester
09-22-2010, 04:35 PM
When you select Help you shuld see Options. That is what you need to select. If you don't see that please uninstall the program. Reboot. Then do a fresh download of the latest version of the program.

AngelinaS
09-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Hi, and thanks, Cheryl,

I was considering doing a new install, but remembered that I had first installed it on another PC and didn't see those options there either. A fresh download may be a very good idea! One of my PCs may have had some hiccups at about the time when I downloaded the prog, come to think of it.

Angelina

PS
DONE, and SOLVED. Thanks!

Jeff Lenney
09-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Hi, and thanks, Cheryl,

I was considering doing a new install, but remembered that I had first installed it on another PC and didn't see those options there either. A fresh download may be a very good idea! One of my PCs may have had some hiccups at about the time when I downloaded the prog, come to think of it.

Angelina

PS
DONE, and SOLVED. Thanks!

Hi Angelina - wonderful, we're glad you were able to get it working. I'll let Cheryl know of your success. :-)