PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher 4 not working in non-administrative accounts

max_gabriel
09-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Hello! I recently upgraded to Reply Media Catcher 4. I have tried it out in my administrative account, and it is in working order there. However, when I have tried using the program in my non-administrative accounts, it is saying that program is not installed, even though the icon shows up. I then proceed to try to install it, but it keeps telling me the following:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK To try again, choose an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'RMC.Setup.msi' in the the box below."

I try again over and over again, but it never works. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Jeff Lenney
09-13-2010, 07:59 AM
I recently upgraded to Reply Media Catcher 4. I have tried it out in my administrative account, and it is in working order there. However, when I have tried using the program in my non-administrative accounts, it is saying that program is not installed, even though the icon shows up. I then proceed to try to install it, but it keeps telling me the following:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK To try again, choose an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'RMC.Setup.msi' in the the box below."

I try again over and over again, but it never works. Can someone please help?

Hi Max

In order to use RMC, you DO need to use it on an admin account. This is due to the fact that it needs to 'phone home' when you launch it to verify registration. There is no way around this that i'm aware of, unfortunately.

Thanks for your understanding.