PDA

View Full Version : The "Freecorder FLV Service" is not running.

asde
09-12-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm using IE 8, windows xp and freecorder 4.01. Despite reinstalling multiple times, I keep getting the same message. Anyone encounter a similar problem>

The "Freecorder FLV Service" is not running.
Please reinstall the Freecorder toolbar.

Jeff Lenney
09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
With regards to your issue, Do you have Replay AV or Replay Music installed on your computer? If you do they need to be closed n order to use the toolbar. Also, make sure when you are done recording that you select stop. If you still have this issue select control-alt-delete. Go to the processes tab and "kill" the freecorder.exe. This does happen once in a while. Let me know if this makes a difference please :)

rodney69
10-13-2010, 07:56 PM
iam getting the same error as @asde, i dont have a replay av or replay music, i followed ur instruction but still getting the same error? i cant even uninstall freecorder 4.1? what should i do now? pls help me...i am using ie8, should i try it on firefox?

bond-jamesbond
12-24-2010, 03:08 PM
might solve ur problem https://forum.applian.com//showthread.php?5235-Getting-the-following-error-quot-The-freecorder-FLV-service-is-not-running.-Please-reinstall-the-freecorder-toolbar-quot&p=21357#post21357