PDA

View Full Version : Cannot reinstall 4.09

Chanter58
09-11-2010, 02:16 PM
I had the demo for 4.08 on and wanted to try 4.09 but I get the message that it can't find asing.dll in the director. Any suggestions about how to get it to install?:(

Jeff Lenney
09-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey there - I'd recommenced un-installing Replay Director Completely and rebooting your PC. See if that resolves the issue - you can re-download the director after testing the program (RMC) by itself W/O Director and i'm thinking that should resolve your issue :)

Chanter58
09-11-2010, 03:17 PM
thanks Jeff for the quick reply I have uninstalled all I thought however when I go to control panel and uninstall it will not remove the rmc4 icon and now I get message. I have that message from logs in another question to forum.

Chanter58
09-12-2010, 04:49 PM
That's correct Jeff. It worked great when i bypassed the director. Thanks for your help. by the way what changed I cant tell much difference but I do love this version over 3.11 :) Its a great program!

Jeff Lenney
09-13-2010, 08:03 AM
That's correct Jeff. It worked great when i bypassed the director. Thanks for your help. by the way what changed I cant tell much difference but I do love this version over 3.11 :) Its a great program!

Glad to hear you're making progress. :-)

I'll look into the Replay Directory issue for you as well and follow up when I find out more.