PDA

View Full Version : No icon on taskbar when RMC4 is minimized

Van
08-16-2010, 12:50 PM
The title says it all. When I minimize RMC 4 no icon appears on the taskbar to indicate it is running; further, it doesn't show in Windows 7 Task Manager applications tab - the only place I can find it is in the processes tab. Why is this, and how do I fix it?

stream-recorder.com
08-16-2010, 08:48 PM
When minimizing RMC it will go to your notification tray and not appear in the task bar. This is by design. Click the icon in the notification tray to display the window again.

Under Windows 7 users need to choose which apps appear in their notification tray. The others will appear under the customize.

You will still be able to see RMC in the notification tray when maximized if the above condition is met. You will see the spinning circles when monitoring or the application icon if not.

blazegmc
08-17-2010, 05:57 AM
mines just started playing up. everytime i open it the box appears asking if i want to start rercording, but the box is on its own, the actual RMC4 box is not there. when i click it to maximise it from the task bar it doesnt work and wasnt showing up in the task manager either..

stream-recorder.com
08-18-2010, 08:31 PM
There will be an option not to minimize to system tray in the future versions.

chrisadam
09-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Under Windows 7 users need to choose which apps appear in their notification tray. The others will appear under the customize.

You will still be able to see RMC in the notification tray when maximized if the above condition is met. You will see the spinning circles when monitoring or the application icon if not.