PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher 4.0.4 problem: No internet connection

rervin
07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Last evening I installed update 4.0.4, I had run 4.0.2, with no problems. Today I had no internet connection. Windows told me I needed to update the driver of the wireless card. But the device manager said the card was working properly. There was a list there of a Replay driver, and it was not working it said. Anyway I uninstalled Media catcher 4.0.4 and my internet returned immediately. Version 4.0 did freeze up some when I used it. 4.0.2 worked fine, so I will reinstall it. This program is still buggy. Hope the problems will be fixed soon...

Jeff Lenney
07-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi Rervin

looking into this with RMC Support now - thanks!

Cheryl Wester
07-28-2010, 07:42 AM
What are you using for your Internet connection? What type of firewall are you using?

rervin
07-28-2010, 08:38 AM
I am using dsl internet connection. I use Zone Alarm firewall , Zone alarm extreme security 9.xxx.
I use windows 7, 64 bit. I have your Suite of software, and this is the first problem I have had since I purchased last year...

rervin
07-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Today I uninstalled Replay media catcher 4, ran my registry cleaner, and have reinstalled version 4.0.4. I am happy to report that the program works fine now, and my internet was not blocked. I find it records great. I would buy it again, and I recommend it..