PDA

View Full Version : How to record two live stream at once ?

danceterrr
07-14-2010, 09:52 PM
How to record two live stream at one time?

Jeff Lenney
07-14-2010, 09:59 PM
With Replay Video Capture you're only able to record one stream at a time. However, we do have many other great programs that ARE capable of doing this. I can possibly recommend one...Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

Bob740
08-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Sometimes I open two browsers for various reasons with no ill effects. So for funsies, I tried opening dual RVC, but get the message that it is already running. I am not a programer, but why couldn't be set up to open as many times as you wanted, then if you opened two browsers, RVC could be opened twice and record off each browser.........just a wild, uneducated thought. I am sure there are many logical reasons.

munecita
08-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Good morning Jeff,

I have to record two webinars tonight that will have intesecting times. What are the other programs you are talking about?

stream-recorder.com
08-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I have to record two webinars tonight that will have intesecting times. What are the other programs you are talking about?
You can try to download / capture some audio and video streams with Replay Media Catcher. Do you know what format and protocol is used for these webinars?