PDA

View Full Version : ReplayMusic won't launch, have uninstalled & reinstalled: The app has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

tapper
06-17-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi all,

Just downloaded RM, tried to launch but got msg: The app has filled to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the app event log...

My sys: W7-32b, built-in microsoft sound card

Hoping to be able to record streaming mp3's.

Would be grateful to know if anyone has had & solved this problem.

Thanks

dgatwood
08-19-2010, 08:41 PM
I have the same problem. My sys is W7-64b, ASUS UL80VT-A2.

Cheryl Wester
08-19-2010, 09:11 PM
This is not our day. It is a new issue that is not happening with all. The developer should have an update shortly on this. Thanks for your patience.

dgatwood
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
I uninstalled Replay Music version 3.98 and installed an older version (3.56) which starts and runs. The audio recorder, however, does not work. I can "unhide" the stereo mixer and select it as the recorder and the program works. This is not ideal, however, since it is sensitive to the selected volume of the speakers.

This is not our day. It is a new issue that is not happening with all. The developer should have an update shortly on this. Thanks for your patience.

Cheryl Wester
08-26-2010, 07:34 PM
;What version of windows are you using? You should use the applian driver to do your recording. Also, are you saying that you had the side-by-side configuartion error in our latest version? This is the first I have heard of this so do let us know. Thanks.