PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Monitors

scratched
06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
I have 2 monitors and I watch video on the secondary monitor while I work on my primary monitor. The program will not capture the screen from the secondary monitor even when I try to manually place the markers. Is there a way to make this work?

Cheryl Wester
06-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Not at this time. Our developer is aware that some people would like this feature, however, so you never know.

ejackson21st
07-05-2010, 05:57 PM
I have also recently found that the dual monitor capturing does not work. However, it seems that when I load the capture after finding it and playing it via the Applian media player, the capture plays the video I attempted to record off the second monitor correctly. Perhaps all it is doing is replaying the temp file. However, when I open up that captured file in RVC, I get stuff showing up that was in the main monitor.

At least this way I think I will be able to locate what I thought had been lost and try to recapture it while it is playing in the Applian player.

pantaydaya
09-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Yes pleeease! I would love that too..come on devs lol :-)

stream-recorder.com
03-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Replay Video Capture 5 supports 2 monitors. Beta-testing it right now.

pantaydaya
04-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Any news yet? Everybody in the Uk is waiting excitedly for the Royal Wedding!...Not me Im waiting Video Capture 5 lol

Cheryl Wester
04-06-2011, 05:05 PM
We are still testing it at this time. The developer doesn't want to release it until it is perfect. Thanks.

stream-recorder.com
05-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Replay Video Capture 5 with dual monitor support is available
http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/