PDA

View Full Version : Almost double speed

Peter Hölscher
05-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi there.

I have contacted you before with the problem, that MPEG-2 files, produced with video capture cause red frames when imported to Premiere CS4. No I know, this is not the only problem and I know now that it is caused by the capture software since I've been testing the whole day. Recording with any adjustment gives a MPEG-2 video that works; but only as is. Whe I try to work with it in other programs such as Premiere, Corel Videostudio X3 or the like, the file plays in almost doubled speed, sound and video. This also happens, when I cut it in a software, which doesn't reencode the video, such as "VideoReDo" - btw. a pity that I couldn't do this splitting job with your Media Splitter, since it doesn't support MPEG-2 produced by your Video-Capture-software.
Again I can only state that I can't use your software and I'm pretty angry that I've spent so much time on it an payd for it.

Peter

Cheryl Wester
05-14-2010, 05:21 PM
A suggestion is to contact us at tech support with this so we can see if we can assist you. Also, record using windows media and see if that makes a difference.