PDA

View Full Version : Replay 8.79 Indicates its Recording but Records mp3 File much shorter than Expected

Flat_Timmy
05-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Program recording for an hour siri online w/ Win 7 and Replay 8.79. Replay says its recording for the entire time. After recording Replay converts to mp3, 128 kbps. The resulting mp3 file is 1-2 minutes long instead of hour. Log file says it recorded for full hour. This is an intermittent problem. Happens two or three times a month.

john129c
05-04-2010, 05:30 AM
Program recording for an hour siri online w/ Win 7 and Replay 8.79. Replay says its recording for the entire time. After recording Replay converts to mp3, 128 kbps. The resulting mp3 file is 1-2 minutes long instead of hour. Log file says it recorded for full hour. This is an intermittent problem. Happens two or three times a month.

(+1) This ..... only waaaay more frequently. (xp) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

zss42002
07-27-2010, 09:05 AM
this is happening to me for the last 5 months. for stream from sirius and radio stations it records a full hr and i have it split into hr segments. and when it auto converts them to mp3 it only converts the first minute thirty. i have to manually covert them and it will convert the full 60 min. i have no idea what the problem is i have reinstalled the latest versions of all and still have this problem the staff says they are coming up with a solution for 5 months now and still nothing. anyone else have the same problems

Cheryl Wester
07-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Make sure you are using the latest version of the program as it should correct the issue for you. If it doesn't please contact tech support as we will need a log file and more detailed information