PDA

View Full Version : Program blocking web now brousers

Captain Midnight
04-23-2010, 07:34 AM
I installed program on Windows XP laptop several months ago with no problem. Could open program either before or after opening web brouser and program worked perfectly. Since I travel a lot for work, I recently purchased a new mini-computer for the light weight, and I removed or deleted many of my programs on the laptop thinking I would re-install on the mini-computer. But after getting the mini, I found the small screen and no CD built in made this only good for email when traveling, so decided to go back to my laptop for all other computer work.

When I re-installed Replay Capture, it loads with no problem, but now my brouser will not work. I can be moving from web page to web page, but as soon as I load Replay Capture, the web brouser cannot "find" any link and will no longer go back or forward. It makes no difference if I load the Replay before I start my brouser or after. It also happens with both Windows Explorer and FireFox.

Since its the same computer, the same operating system, the same software, the same brousers, the same internet service, the same web sites, and the same network connection, why does the program now cause my brousers to no longer work? They don't crash, they just act like I lost my internet connection?

Thanks,

stream-recorder.com
04-24-2010, 04:29 AM
I've seen Replay Media Catcher blocking browsers, but not Replay Video Capture.

Try to use Opera or Google Chrome.