PDA

View Full Version : recordings stop

twistednip
04-13-2010, 02:01 AM
why do recordings stop sometimes with no reason?

Tasha Heinlein
04-13-2010, 05:37 AM
You would need to be more specific. Often Media Catcher captures faster than real time. I would suggest that you play the files back to see if they are incomplete. If the download stops prematurely you will get an error. Please tell me what that error is.

ultralisk
04-14-2010, 08:39 AM
I have the same question. Im about to rip very long StarCraft2 broadcasts from http://www.livestream.com.
I leave the prog running in the background then I see that the recording is finished. What the hell... Sometimes it stops showing green OK icon next to the video, I guess that means stream finished. Sometimes it shows red err icon but the fact is the stream goes 24 hours a day. Couldnt this be automated to restart on any errors?

The index of some of the videos are also fucked up and I can't scroll them even tho that would be rebuildable with intelligent programs such as mplayer.

Carlos12345
04-16-2010, 03:40 PM
I also have a recording problem. I'm trying to record a streaming video from NetFlix, and the screen shows recording while the size grows to 3.01 MB and then it stops???