PDA

View Full Version : not workin on same sites

slowpoison
04-11-2010, 03:56 AM
i used demo version RMC on a couple of paid sites to test it out & it worked fine.satisfied with the results i tried downloading again,this time to save; the same clips from the same sites but it did not work. i uninstalled & reinstalled the software, but it hasnt worked since(the usual youtube & dailymotion sites are fine). also i havnt changed any settings except for the dump plugin which i had always checked. any solution or explanation would be much appreciated.
P.S. had it been that it had never recorded, i would have understood that it would be the DRM thing :(
also please dont suggest RVC becoz it captures everything - video freezing, buffering, unexpected video stopping & restarting, etc

Tasha Heinlein
04-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Please provide me with the URL of the stream that you are trying to record so that I can troubleshoot the issue for you.

slowpoison
04-12-2010, 02:37 AM
please try & download any small file from this site before i provide you with the warner bros mega movie download sites :)

Tasha Heinlein
04-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Please send a DIRECT link so that I can duplicate the recording that you are trying. Many of these sites stream videos that are hosted by several different sites and thus are not all streamed in the same manner. If it is an adult site, just send me a PM. Thanks.

slowpoison
04-13-2010, 01:41 AM
pm sent

slowpoison
04-15-2010, 06:16 AM
any luck so far?

Tasha Heinlein
04-15-2010, 09:01 PM
I responded to your PM last night..