PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Ability to continue existing recordings while turning off from creating new one

devere
04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Love Replay Media Capture - have it working effectively with Windows 7 on one partition and with Ubuntu 10.4 Lucid Linux under Wine - giving me the freedom to get recordings without having to reboot.

One suggestion for further development - the ability to continue existing recordings without creating new ones - or have I missed some vital instructions on how to do this.

Keep up the great work - it is allowing me to enjoy the internet while walking my dog and driving to work and back - instead of being tied to the computer screen.

Tasha Heinlein
04-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Once Media Catcher has picked up a stream you can click Stop Recording. This will allow the stream to continue downloading until it is complete and will prevent Media Catcher from picking up new streams. Is that what you were referring to?

stream-recorder.com
04-04-2010, 12:18 PM
It seems to be related to resuming

devere
04-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Once Media Catcher has picked up a stream you can click Stop Recording. This will allow the stream to continue downloading until it is complete and will prevent Media Catcher from picking up new streams. Is that what you were referring to?

Yes it was - sorry I missed this

devere
04-04-2010, 01:59 PM
It seems to be related to resuming

Wasn't what I was asking - but would be a nice feature