PDA

View Full Version : Replay AV & Standby Mode ???

bigcheez
03-28-2010, 04:10 AM
On my Win2k machine Replay AV will bring the machine out of standby mode but will shortly after go back into standby interrupting capture of the stream. How can I ensure that the computer will remain active while Replay AV is doing its thing and then go to standby when Replay AV is done doing its thing?

Cheryl Wester
03-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Go into your File-settings-other tab. Make sure that you have not selected deselect keep alive.

bigcheez
03-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Go into your File-settings-other tab. Make sure that you have not selected deselect keep alive.Confirmed: 'Disable keep-alive when recording' is unchecked

bigcheez
03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Confirmed: 'Disable keep-alive when recording' is uncheckedOriginally I was just using test runs of 5min. Last night ReplayAV was recording a show while I was going to bed. I did not want the computer on all night so I set the standby timeout for 2hrs. I had forgotten I had changed this setting and a recording started during the day. The computer kept doing its thing until a while after the recording stopped, then the computer went to standby mode. How often is the 'keep alive' message sent? It must be somewhere between 5min and 2hrs.