PDA

View Full Version : Reply AV - Help downloading/saving/recording from Last FM and Pandora. I am a Newbie

twoee2339
03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
I have been successful in downloading, saving, and importing most of the music from the stations I have chosen, but can not for the life of me figure out Last FM and Pandora. I have Replay AV 8.78, Windows XP, and can use either Google Chrome or IE.

I can also see some of my captured music when viewing the folder, but can't get it to import into Itunes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen

Cheryl Wester
03-23-2010, 05:46 AM
You are using the wrong program for these links. For these you are going to want to use Replay Music. Thanks.

twoee2339
03-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the quick reply.

I went with Replay AV since I did not see a way to schedule recordings with Replay Music. I want to be able to record during the day while I am at work and then move the music to my Ipod that night to use the next day, so on and so forth. Did I miss something in Replay Music that would allow me to schedule recordings?

Thank you again for your help,
Karen

Tasha Heinlein
03-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Replay AV is the only program that allows scheduling, however Replay AV does not work well on every streaming site out there.
Replay Media Catcher (http://applian.com/download-videos/) is a stream capture program and also works really well with both of the above mentioned sites.