PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music/Spotify Problem

Greeno
03-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Hi...just wanted to know if anyone can help...My replay music recieves the spotify feed...(the bars move)...but doesnt seem to want to record? any way to fix this? Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...can't think of anything else.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!:p

tamora
03-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Funny, I've got exactly the same problem. It's been working fine for months and now it's just stopped.

Any ideas?

Cheryl Wester
03-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Please try it again. We can't test Spotify in the US but I do know they have a new player.

Also, make sure you open the recording first, select record now, open up a website from our program, select OK, and THEN go to Spotify.

Greeno
03-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Please try it again. We can't test Spotify in the US but I do know they have a new player.

Also, make sure you open the recording first, select record now, open up a website from our program, select OK, and THEN go to Spotify.

Well, its not picking up any sound at all now, from anywhere...is there any way to fix this?

stream-recorder.com
03-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Well, its not picking up any sound at all now, from anywhere...is there any way to fix this?
Do you use Windows 7? Have you installed any updates recently?

Greeno
03-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Do you use Windows 7? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yep, using windows 7...new computer, so lots of updates, yes

stream-recorder.com
03-24-2010, 02:57 AM
Yep, using windows 7...new computer, so lots of updates, yes
I've installed the latest updates on Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Replay Music works fine for me when recording from Opera and Firefox browsers. Haven't tried the I.E., I just don't use it anymore.

Cheryl Wester
03-24-2010, 05:18 PM
You might need to turn your User Account Control all the way down. You do this in the Control Panel under User Accounts. The other options is to do what was suggested and use Firefox. Thanks.

someuser234
05-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi all,

Correct me if I'm wrong but this seems very very likely to be related to the latest version of Spotify which has just been released and came as an automatic update. Seems like they've blocked or changed the mechanism which the RM software uses to identify tracks or something? Could someone at Applian confirm or rule this out please?

Many thanks

Danmagnet
05-14-2010, 11:10 AM
I get this problem intermittently, I had it on the old Spotify as with the newer update but irregularly. I've found a way to deal with it seems to be to record just enough to become a track (40 seconds or so depending on your settings) from firefox, then stop recording, open Spotify, start recording and play the track from Spotify. This seems to work for me every time I try it, would be grateful if I proper fix could be found for this but in the meantime you guys might want to give this a try.

questionasker
08-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I've never had this problem, I use windows 7 too, it is important to turn your volume meter in the spotify client down to about 50%, they amplify their music more than the others. Also, I turn automatic tagging off, I don't know if this helps or has an effect though

Jock
08-13-2010, 01:26 AM
Not working, not recording when using spotify. It starts late and stops at 27 seconds and restarts again, never records to a file. De Install and re booted and downloaded latest version and it does the same. Vanila install no changes made. Was working ok last week.