PDA

View Full Version : Record Tab Missing in 8.77

Flat_Timmy
03-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Running 8.77 in Win 7. No Record Tab for New Recordings in Record from Speakers, Mic, or Line-in. Thought that Activation Code didn't take after upgrade. Repasted it and accepted. Still no Record Tab.

Cheryl Wester
03-14-2010, 10:15 AM
When you open the program it doesn't say record at the top? It is between shows and tools? This is not something I have heard of before. If you are referring to Record-Record Shows from speakers are you saying that there is not a recording tab? Again, this is not something I have seen or had reported before at all.

Flat_Timmy
03-15-2010, 09:21 AM
I Click Record, then select Record Audio from Speakers (The same thing happens when select Line-in and Mic). The following tabs are shown:
Basic
Recording
Output
Splitting
Tags
Audio Options

I can email a print capture, if you like. Maybe related to a ticket item I submitted yesterday after the initial post. AV isn't recognizing my sound card driver since I upgraded from Vista to 7 a couple of weeks ago. I had Windows check for an updated driver. But it told me I have the latest one. I can hear internet streams through my speakers.

Cheryl Wester
03-15-2010, 12:01 PM
HI

You mentioned the record tab in your list. If you have mentioned it then it is not missing. To record audio you might need to turn your User Account Control all the way down. You do this in the Control Panel under User Accounts.

Flat_Timmy
03-20-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry. I meant 'Schedule' tab. Old recording programs I created before the upgrade have the tab. New ones do not. I set the Account Control all the way down. Windows no longer asks for permission to start Replay, which is nice, but I still can't record streams and the 'Schedule' tab still missing when I try to create new recording sessions. Log file says "Not enough data to save. Likely tuning error."

Cheryl Wester
03-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Schedule has never been a tab. It is under properties. Right mouse click a show you have on your AV and select properties. You will see the schedule tab.

Flat_Timmy
03-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Now I see it. DUH! Thanks. But I still can't record record streams. I set the Account Control all the way down. Log file says "Not enough data to save. Likely tuning error."

Cheryl Wester
03-21-2010, 10:03 AM
At this point you need to contact tech support with the link you are trying to capture and also information about your system. We will also need your log file.