PDA

View Full Version : eliminate converter pop up window

jake
08-22-2008, 07:23 AM
Can the Converter be set so it doesn't pop up the "Converting" window as it starts each conversion? When I'm recording a show and splitting the output multiple times per hour, it's annoying to have this window opening every few minutes.

Cheryl Wester
08-23-2008, 02:45 PM
The newer standalone version might work better for you. It is really fast. Download and give it a try. We are also working on an update to the version with AV and it should take care of that issue. We hope to have it ready in September. Thanks.

markhs
08-28-2008, 10:31 AM
This is my number one issue with Replay Converter. Not only does we get a popup but it grabs focus. If I am testing my code this ruins what I am doing and I have to restart. There should be an option to keep conversions 'silent'. I am a big fan of Replay A/V and it's doesn't have this behavior, why would the converter do this?

I guess I can write a small app (e.g. a small hack) to prevent this but having this as a feature would be much more elegant.

Having said all this - I love the Applian products and have evangelized them to others - keep up the good work!

Mark