PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Shows missing

tstuart
02-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Replay AV 8.77
running for a few weeks now without an issue. However yesterday I rebooted the computer this was running on. After the reboot all the recordings schedules were missing... All recordings themselves still existed, however it looks like Replay AV "forgot" it's settings... Where are settings stored, registry, INI file, etc? I'd like to see if I can somehow recover my settings so I don't have to spend the time researching all the times and such I had setup!

Replay AV 8.77
Windows XP Pro SP3 with all updates applied
Was only recording XM...

Even if the settings are gone for ever I'd like to know where they are stored so after I've set it back up I can create a backup of my settings in case this happens again!

Thanks!

blubaru
02-19-2010, 03:54 PM
This has also happened to me. The schedule file used to be easy to find, but a recent update hid it away in much less obvious location. Maybe somebody can remind us where this is.

In an earlier thread, i think somebody from Applian said they would put the sched file back in its original location, but that never happened.

It is a really good idea to backup the schedule, since my list of shows on the main screen has gone blank after reboots more than once, i wonder how many others have experienced this?

tstuart
02-23-2010, 09:33 AM
I received the following reply from support:

Go into the Tools-log viewer. This lets you know the location of your schedule8.dat file. If it is gone then you will need to add them again. I don't know why this would have happened but it could be due to a windows update or something. If the file is there and still won't work then it is corrupt. Delete the file and then make a new one. You are able to make a copy of it to keep and add again in the event this does happen.